|Bead mill DISPERMAT® RS5
||25 ‒ 250
||0 ‒ 2600|
|Bead mill DISPERMAT® RS10
||50 ‒ 450
||0 ‒ 2100|
Bead mill DISPERMAT® RS for fine grinding for the pass and for circulation process
The DISPERMAT® RS is a horizontal operating bead mill. The compact, functional design ensures a very easy and safe handling and rapid assembly and disassembly of milling chamber and milling rotor. The bead mill RS can be operated in the pass as well as in the circulation process and guarantees for outstanding grinding results. Since the heat generated during the milling process is dissipated through a highly efficient cooling circuit in the rotor, heat–sensitive products can also be very easily finely ground.
- Stirring shaft with double bearing
- Dynamic gap bead separation system
- Complete safety device
- Pressure control by manometer with electrical contact
- Slewable milling chamber cover
- Mechanical seal system with integrated cooled thermosiphon container for lubrication liquid and safety pressure valve
- Options: Milling system (milling chamber and milling rotor) made of ceramic, PLC control, ATEX zone 0/1/2
For every challenge the suitable process control. The DISPERMAT® RS can be equipped with different control systems. For example:
C and C-EX technology
- Graphic display with indication of speed, torque, power, product temperature, timer and periphical speed
- Data recording with graphical indication
- Switch-off function for parameters as temperature, speed, power, etc.
- 100 individual PRESET configurations
- Data interface to WINDISP 7 Software
- Variable speed adjustment
- Digital indication of speed
- Explosion proof according to ATEX
The bead mill DISPERMAT® RS can also be fitted with the PLC-control.
The graphic display allows for an indication of the operational parameters such as speed, power output, peripheral speed of the milling tool, torque and product temperature. The combination of a graphic display and the standardized PLC-control allows for an extension as well as for an adaptation of the control system to further process control applications at any time.