|Standard product volume
|Container capacity |
|Basket mill TORUSMILL® SK115
||35 ‒ 400
||75 ‒ 500|
|Basket mill TORUSMILL® SK122
||35 ‒ 400
||75 ‒ 500|
|Basket mill TORUSMILL® SK537
||100 ‒ 1000
||200 ‒ 1250|
|Basket mill TORUSMILL® SK1000
||45 / 55
||250 ‒ 1600
||500 ‒ 2000|
Innovative basket mill for any container from 50 to 2000 litre
The TORUSMILL® SK are high-efficient basket mills with which excellent grinding results can be achieved in very short time. The TORUSMILL® SK is available in versions from 15 kW upto 55 kW drive power for processing low and medium viscous products. The TORUSMILL® clamping device is suitable for container volumes upto 2000 l. The rapid circulation of the mill base through the grinding basket is achieved through an integrated, patented pump wheel. This provides a high number of passes, and a narrow particle size. The dissolver disc mounted below the milling basket ensures a milling of the millbase within the milling container with minimal dead volumes.
- Double walled milling basket, suitable for cooling and heating systems. The heat generated during the milling process is dissipated effectively by the spirally guided cooling liquid
- Excellent circulation of the mill base by the patented pump wheel and dissolver disc
- Easy scale-up from the laboratory instrument TML to the production machine TORUSMILL® SK
- Standard usage of customers existing vessels, also with different volumes
- Variable speed adjustment by modern frequency converters
- Options: ATEX zone 0/1/2, Vacuum, PLC‒control, Ceramic version
The process control of the basket mill TORUSMILL® SK
- Digital indication of speed, ampere and product temperature
- Variable speed adjustment
- Pushbuttons and contactors for Power, Start, Stop, separate height adjustment of the stand and basket, drain off milling basket and Emergency Stop
The TORUSMILL® SK can also be fitted with the PLC-control. The graphic display allows for an indication of the operational parameters such as speed, power output, peripheral speed of the milling tool, torque and product temperature. The combination of a graphic display and the standardized PLC-control allows for an extension as well as for an adaptation of the control system to further process control applications at any time.
Basket mill TORUSMILL® SK optional with scraper system and cover for vacuum operation
Without cover: With solvent free products the TORUSMILL® SK can be operated with an open container.
Cover with lamp, opening and scraper system as an option: However, due to safety reasons the TORUSMILL® SK can be equipped with a simple cover. During the milling process the cover lies tight on the container due to an intelligent feature; when raising the basket the cover is dragged with it. The diameter of the cover is selected in such a way that containers with different diameters can be covered safely. The cover can be fitted with container illumination, a locking opening for adding the product respectively for sucking off dust and fume and with a scraper system.
Leakproof cover: For vacuum operation or for solvent based products using of a completely closed cover is essential.